Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 16(24): Publication of the Recommended Model Forms for use under the 1993 Adoption Convention
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:22:46 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 16

Publication of the Recommended Model Forms for use under the 1993 Adoption
Convention

The PB of the HCCH is pleased to announce the publication of the
Recommended Model Forms for use under the 1993 Adoption Convention on the
HCCH website <https://www.hcch.net/en/home/> .

This publication compiles all the Recommended Model Forms that have been
developed to facilitate and simplify compliance with the 1993 Adoption
Convention. These are:

*	No 1 - Statement of consent of the legal parents or the legal
representative of the child to the adoption (Art. 4(c))
*	No 2 - Report on the child (Art. 16)
*	No 3 - Medical report on the child (Art. 16)
*	No 4 - Report concerning the psychological and social
circumstances of the small child (Art. 16) (Supplement to the general
medical report on the child)
*	No 5 - Statement of consent of the child to the intercountry
adoption (Art. 4(d))
*	No 6 - Post-adoption report on the child
*	No 7 - Report on the prospective adoptive parents (Art. 15)
*	No 8A (SO) - Agreement that the adoption may proceed (Art. 17(c))
- State of origin (SO)
*	No 8B (RS) - Agreement that the adoption may proceed (Art. 17(c))
- Receiving State (RS)
*	No 9 - Certificate of conformity of intercountry adoption with the
1993 Adoption Convention (Art. 23)
*	No 10 - Certificate of conformity following the conversion of a
simple adoption to a full adoption (Arts 23 & 27) - Receiving States only

The PB wishes to thank the Central Authorities under the 1993 Adoption
Convention for contributing, through their valuable comments and
suggestions, to the development and refinement of the Model Forms

THE HAGUE, 27 February 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1993 Adoption Convention

Copy for information to the participants in the July 2022 SC meeting on
the 1993 Adoption Convention
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 16 de la HCCH de 2024

Publication des Formulaires modèles recommandés à utiliser dans le cadre
de la Convention Adoption de 1993

Le BP de la HCCH a le plaisir d’annoncer la publication des Formulaires
modèles recommandés à utiliser dans le cadre de la Convention Adoption de
1993 sur le site web de la HCCH <https://www.hcch.net/fr/home/> .

Cette publication rassemble tous les Formulaires modèles recommandés qui
ont été élaborés pour simplifier et faciliter l’application des règles de
la Convention Adoption de 1993. Il s’agit des Formulaires suivants :

*	No 1 - Déclaration de consentement des parents légaux ou du
représentant légal de l’enfant à l’adoption (art. 4(c))
*	No 2 - Rapport sur l’enfant (art. 16)
*	No 3 - Rapport médical sur l’enfant (art. 16)
*	No 4 - Rapport sur la condition psychologique et sociale du jeune
enfant (art. 16) (Supplément au rapport médical général de l’enfant)
*	No 5 - Déclaration de consentement de l’enfant à l’adoption
internationale (art. 4(d))
*	No 6 - Rapport de suivi de l’adoption
*	No 7 - Rapport sur les futurs parents adoptifs (art. 15)
*	No 8A (EO) - Accord en vue de la poursuite de la procédure
d’adoption (art. 17(c)) - État d’origine (EO)
*	No 8B (EA) - Accord en vue de la poursuite de la procédure
d’adoption (art. 17(c)) - État d’accueil (EA)
*	No 9 - Certificat de conformité d’une adoption internationale à la
Convention Adoption de 1993 (art. 23)
*	No 10 - Certificat de conformité à la suite de la conversion d’une
adoption simple en adoption plénière (art. 23 et 27) - États d’accueil
uniquement

Le BP souhaite remercier les Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la
Convention Adoption de 1993 d’avoir contribué, par leurs précieux
commentaires et suggestions, à l’élaboration et au perfectionnement des
Formulaires modèles.

LA HAYE, le 27 février 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Adoption de
1993

Copie à titre d’information aux participants à la réunion de juillet 2022
de la CS sur la Convention Adoption de 1993
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 16 de la HCCH de 2024

Publicación de los Formularios Modelo Recomendados para su uso en el marco
del Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993

La OP de la HCCH se complace en anunciar la publicación de los Formularios
Modelo Recomendados para su uso en el marco del Convenio sobre Adopción de
1993 en el  <https://www.hcch.net/es/home/> sitio web de la HCCH.

Esta publicación recopila todos los Formularios Modelo Recomendados que se
han elaborado para facilitar y simplificar el cumplimiento del Convenio
sobre Adopción de 1993:

*	N.º 1 - Declaración de consentimiento a la adopción de los padres
o del representante legal del niño (art. 4(c))
*	N.º 2 - Informe sobre el niño (art. 16)
*	N.º 3 - Informe médico sobre el niño (art. 16)
*	N.º 4 - Informe sobre las circunstancias psicológicas y sociales
del niño de corta edad (art. 16) (Suplemento al informe médico general
sobre el niño)
*	N.º 5 - Declaración de consentimiento del niño a la adopción
internacional (art. 4(d))
*	N.º 6 - Informe de seguimiento de la adopción
*	N.º 7 - Informe sobre los futuros padres adoptivos (art. 15)
*	N.º 8A (EO) - Acuerdo de que se siga el procedimiento de adopción
(art. 17(c)) - Estado de origen (EO)
*	N.º 8B (ER) - Acuerdo de que se siga el procedimiento de adopción
(art. 17(c)) - Estado de recepción (ER)
*	N.º 9 - Certificado de conformidad de la adopción internacional
con el Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993 (art. 23)
*	N.º 10 - Certificado de conformidad tras la conversión de una
adopción simple en adopción plena (arts. 23 y 27) - Solo para Estados de
recepción

La OP desea agradecer a las Autoridades Centrales del Convenio sobre
Adopción de 1993 por contribuir a la elaboración y perfeccionamiento de
los Formularios Modelo con sus valiosos comentarios y sugerencias.

LA HAYA, 27 de febrero de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Adopción de 1993

Copia para información de los participantes en la CE de julio de 2022
sobre el Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros